Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No interest. No fees.
Pay only 25% up front, then the rest over 3 fortnightly instalments
Simply select PartPay as a payment option online or shop in-store where you see PartPay advertised using our mobile app.
No Interest. No Fees. You only pay the advertised price.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time.
New customer sign up only takes minutes.
Choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- How do I update my details?
- How do your default fees work?
- When will my payments be due?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- Are my details safe?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Can I change my payment date?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- When do payments come out?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- Can I pay my order early?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us