Get it now. Pay in Parts.
PartPay allows you to get what you need now, but pay over 4 interest free installments. You pay 25% up front, then another 25% for the next 3 fortnights.
No Interest. No Fees.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time. You only pay the advertised price.
Sign up in minutes.
Simply choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. Approval only takes 2 minutes. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Hundreds of New Zealand businesses accept PartPay. Find a business near you and get shopping today!View Stores
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- Are my details safe?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- When do payments come out?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- How do I update my details?
- Can I pay my order early?
- What’s the maximum I can spend with PartPay?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- How do your default fees work?
- Where can I pay using PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- When will my payments be due?
- I lost my card, can I change the card?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
- I don’t have a driver licence, what do I do?