Get It Now. Pay In Parts.
Pay over 6 weeks. No interest. No fees.
Pay only 25% up front, then the rest over 3 fortnightly instalments
Simply select PartPay as a payment option online or shop in-store where you see PartPay advertised using our mobile app.
No Interest. No Fees. You only pay the advertised price.
Unlike traditional finance options we have no establishment fees, monthly fees or interest as long as you make all your payments on time.
New customer sign up only takes minutes.
Choose PartPay as a Payment option Online, or In-Store where you see PartPay posters. You will need a valid NZ debit or credit card and a NZ Drivers License.
Need help getting things started?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions section and get all the answers.Read The FAQs
- Is there really no interest and no extra fees?
- I don’t have a NZ Driver Licence, what do I do?
- I want to return my product, what do I do?
- I have a lost, stolen or expired card and need to update my account.
- How do I update my details?
- How much can I can spend with PartPay?
- Can I pay my order early?
- How do I make a manual payment?
- There’s a problem with my purchase/delivery, can you guys help?
- What’s my credit or spending limit?
- Are my details safe?
- When will my payments be due?
- Can I change my payment date?
- How many orders can I have at the same time?
- What is required to make my first purchase using PartPay?
- Can I change the bank account it comes out of?
- Whoops, I’ve missed a payment. What do I do about that?
- PartPay couldn’t verify my ID, what can I do to fix it?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase in-store?
- When do payments come out?
- How do your default fees work?
- Where can I shop using PartPay?
- Am I eligible to shop using PartPay?
- I don’t think I’m going to be able to make my next payment, what do I do?
- Why wasn’t I accepted?
- How do I make a PartPay purchase online?
- I have had a refund processed but it's still not in my account?
Interested in becoming a merchant?
There are many benefits to using PartPay as a merchant including increased average purchase price, reductions in cart abandonment and improved customer conversionJoin Us